Non-Preference applicants may only be enrolled if enrolment places remain after all Preference applicants have been enrolled and the College Board of Trustees is satisfied that enrolment of the non-Preference applicants will not compromise its ability to offer places to Preference applicants who may apply for enrolment at a later date. The number of places available for non-Preference applicants will be governed by the maximum number allowable from time to time under the College Integration Agreement. Priority of any such non-Preference applications will be given in accordance with the following order of priority:
- Students who are sisters of current students
- Students who are sisters of former students (evidence may be required to the satisfaction of the College)
- Students who are daughters of past students
- Students who are daughters of current College staff employed on a permanent basis by the College Board of Trustees
- Students who are daughters of current members of the Board of Trustees (Trustees who ae either elected or appointed)
- The geographical location of their residential address.
If, at any level of the criteria listed above, there are more applicants than available places, priority will be given according to the date of receipt of the applicants’ enrolment forms.